- The 2024 edition of Tango for Musicians in Europe will take place from July 29 to August 3, 2024 in Leipzig, Germany.
- Registration will be open on 11th December, 2023.
- Whether you are an experienced musician or an amateur, there’s a place for you! Everyone is welcome to Tango!
- Holiday Pre-Sale spots have sold out. Early Bird now available! Early Bird registration spots are limited (only 50 available) and granted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
DATES & FEES
Important notice: Holiday Pre-Sale spots have sold out. Early Bird registration now available! Only 50 spots available on a first-come first-served basis.
ARRANGERS & COMPOSERS/PRE FORMED ENSEMBLES
- No extra fee must be paid in order to participate of the Arrangers & Composers program. An extra tutoring course might be recommended by the faculty in case they consider it needed. The tutoring course lasts three months and must be paid separately.
- There are 5 available spots for pre-formed ensembles to join the course this year. In order to participate of the program as a pre-formed ensemble, the ensemble should apply.
- There is a limited amount of need-based financial aid in order to participate of the course. Applicants must apply. Read more here.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
An 80% refund of the tuition fee will be provided for those who request it by contacting us at email@example.com before 31st May, 2024 (excluding service fees). Tuition is not refundable after 31st May, 2024.