If you are planning to come with all the members of your tango ensemble, you could access special benefits. Hurry up, register now!
The first 5 pre-formed ensembles who register with all its members can access a Free Coaching Session with their own repertoire, under the following conditions:
- The group must have at least three members.
- All members of the group must register for the workshop.
- If the group can’t attend with its full line-up, the group must arrange their repertoire on their own so that it’s ready to work on in the class with the artistic faculty.
Added benefits include:
- The Pre-formed ensembles who get coaching will have the chance to showcase their repertory during the Friday concert that will be open to the community.
- All members of the ensemble will be assigned to one of the orquestas tipicas during the regular daily ensemble time. So, applying for Pre-formed ensembles does not exclude musicians to do the normal “Musicians Track” activities.
- The Free Coaching session for the pre-formed ensemble will be booked on one of the weekdays. This will be coordinated in advance prior to the week.
- One member of the ensemble should write an email to email@example.com in order to let us know the group is registering, including the names and instruments of all members.
- All members playing should be active students of the Tango For Musicians program.