Tango Transcriptors Program
The Tango Transcriptors Program is the online teaching program created by Tango Sin Fin that teaches musicians who want to learn how to arrange tango music, while participating in the recovery of original historical tango arrangements.
The 9 month program uses a multi-faceted approach, with video demonstration, online live sessions, recorded music analysis, practice tracks and exercises specially designed to assist you as you deepen your knowledge of each topic.
Explore the art of tango arrangement with the Tango Transcriptors Program by Tango Sin Fin. Master the tango orchestration and become part of a global team of transcribers, contributing to the world of tango music.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TANGO TRANSCRIPTORS PROGRAM!
ABOUT THE 2024 TANGO TRANSCRIPTORS PROGRAM
- Comprehensive Learning Approach: The Tango Transcriptors Program employs a multi-faceted approach, incorporating video demonstrations, live online sessions, music analysis, practice tracks, and specially crafted exercises to deepen your understanding of each subject.
- Program Duration: The 2024 program spans 9 months, running from February to November 2024, with two 15-day breaks:○ June 17-30, 2024○ July 22 – August 4, 2024
- Program Schedule: The program kicks off on Wednesday, February 7th, and concludes on November 27th, 2024.
- Class Format:○ Live sessions every Wednesday at 14:30 (Buenos Aires, Argentina time, UTC-3) 6:30 pm in Europe / 9:30 am in the United States○ Monthly schedule includes 2 live 90-minute group classes and 2 feedback sessions for homework (pre-recorded feedback).○ Classes will be conducted online via Zoom.○ All classes will be recorded and accessible on a private Google Drive.○ Class size is limited to a maximum of 10 slots to ensure personalized instruction.
- Expert Guidance: The program will be led by renowned tango musicians and experts, Pablo Jaurena and Exequiel Mantega. Both live online classes and video feedback sessions are tailored to meet the individual needs and progress of each student.