Registration & Fees
REGISTER NOW FOR 2024!
To enroll in the 2024 Tango Transcriptors Program, please complete the REGISTRATION FORM. Tango Sin Fin will respond to applicants within a few days of submission.
- We recommend checking listening abilities proposed at the form TEST YOUR TANGO SKILLS
- Complete the registration form available here, where the teachers will evaluate the level of knowledge by asking the submission of a recent tango arrangement or an arrangement of another musical genre of your choice.
- A basic understanding of functional harmony, including the concepts of tonic, subdominant, and dominant, is recommended in order to facilitate harmonic analysis of orchestrations. If there are doubts about your skill, please contact us and we will help you to understand if this program is for you.
- Additionally, in the registration form, we will ask each applicant to provide details about their previous experience.
- A basic understanding of the music editing program SIBELIUS will be needed. Sibelius is the only program that will be used during the course. A test will be sent after registration is confirmed.
- Students who do not have the necessary level in any of the evaluated areas can take part in a personalized pre-course that will be organized before the Tango Transcriptors program starts. The teachers might recommend this in case of need.
DATES & FEES
The program is only open to 10 spots, on a first come first serve basis after payment being accepted as students. Registration is open up to 25th December 2023.
There will be a fixed amount of spots for each type of registration fees:
- Special discounts will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Once the applicant is accepted and the payment method is confirmed, you will have 48 hours to complete the payment. After this period, the promotional discount may be offered to the next interested student.
- Payment can be made through a single bank transfer to the Tango Sin Fin US Bank account or via PayPal in one payment or with installments with a credit card.
For PayPal payments, an additional 10% administrative fee will be applied, as the system automatically takes these fees for Argentina.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- The course fee is fixed and must be paid in full due to limited availability, and once the course has commenced, refunds or replacements cannot be accommodated.
- Full refunds will be issued if the organizers cancel the course.
- However, if a registrant is unable to continue the course, unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund.
- For registrants who need to cancel their registration, Tango Sin Fin will refund 80% of the tuition until November 20, 2023 (excluding service fees). After November 20, 2023, tuition fees are non-refundable.
FINANCIAL AID & GRANT APPLICATIONS
If you need financial aid in order to join the program, contact us by email at email@example.com and we can try to find a donor for you.
Do you have the possibility to manage a scholarship in your country?
Contact us to provide you with an invitation letter.